23/08/2017

Vintage Girls cards - A Flair for Buttons


Terve! Today I'm sharing two cards I made for A Flair for Buttons with you! The inspiration for these and also for the colors I used came from the "Vintage Girls with Flowers" flair (link).

What usually sparks your imagination and gets you inspired? Is it the products, the story you want to capture or do you just go with the flow? I get inspiration from all sources named and more! It's always a wonderful to go to the craft table and see what kind of journey is awaiting this time.


I wanted to create neutral, vintage looking cards with some sweet details. For the focal point I used the flairs but also some flowers. To add a little extra to the cards I also mixed another flair to each card - a saying to the other and simple stripes to the other.

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a wonderful day!

 



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Sizzix, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...