28/06/2017

Treat yourself - A Fair for Buttons


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a page I did for A Fair for Buttons with you. This whole layout got it's idea of the "Donut Love 1" sets button that stated "treat yoself". I had been working a loooong day at work without a break and when I got home, I craved to do something creative. So I took a peek in my flair stash and saw the donut buttons and the text version. They immediately sparked an idea so off to create I went!


The topic of the page is "note to self" styled reminder that I should care for myself, too. Even if there's a lot to do, I need to keep my breaks so that I manage to work next day, too. The sugarcoated donuts and the bright colors seemed appropriate to the energizing page.

You see that "Merci" button - did you know that you can order your own designs from A Flair for Buttons, too? This "thank you" in French was a commission I asked as a special order for my workshops in France! 


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day! Don't forget to treat yourself!


Sets used:





Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Doodlebug Designs, American Crafts, Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...